- Avenue M Covid-19 Sanitation and Safety Protocols Monday March 08th, 2021
The health and safety of our guests and our team is of the utmost importance so we will do everything we can to ensure we are offering a clean and safe environment for everyone.
– Masks are required to be properly worn, covering nose and mouth, at all times.
– Please wait in your car or outside. Text your technician to let them know you’ve arrived and they will let you know when it’s time to come in for your service. There will be no reception area for the time being.
– Upon entering your technician will take you to our “sanitation station.” Please sanitize your hands.
– Only one person per technician at a time so please come alone, no groups.
– If you are sick, have a temperature, cough, runny nose or are exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19 please stay home. If you have been in contact with anyone showing symptoms or anyone who tested positive for Covid-19 please stay home.
– There will be no food and beverage service for the time being.
- Avenue M Salon and Spa is open for business on Tuesday November 1st. Wednesday October 19th, 2016
Please feel free to stop in for a tour or to inquire about our many services.
We would also like to invite you to our grand opening party on Saturday November 12th from 7-10 p.m. Feel free to bring a friend, family member or loved one. Black Sheep and Purple door ice cream will be catering the event where you can tour the new salon and spa, meet the team and enter to win a day of pampering or a photoshoot with makeup and hair styling. Hope to see you there!